Tuesday, March 31, 2015

soul

i dont have a soul

sometimes people make you want to be a better person
they give you a glimpse of
what your 'soul' looks like

these people have somewhat
sparked
my nonexistent soul

one: you have a tough life, no one would know. i know. yet youre the most clever and happiest person ive ever seen. you see the awesome in everyone; you showed me how to love all, to take my golden yellow eyes, dust them off and see all for what they should be seen as.

two: taught me that theres no bad people, just people that do bad things. you also taught me that i say that too much. soul was a blank emotionless face, emotions are okay. thanks for letting me hide them from everyone but you.

three: youre related to me, my soul cries sometimes. you showed me that tears speak louder than words, especially when words cant.

four: you are completely brilliant. ill never be as accepting as you have become. youre chiller than chill and sometimes it frightens me how much love you feel for everyone, even those your soul doesnt even know. you created my non-soul dad.

five: you act like me, well you act like number three. it freaks me out, you terrify me in the way that you can always read my mind, even when my soul hasnt registered what its feeling yet. no ones supposed to know what im thinking, im unreadable, so kind of despise you for reading me. you touched my soul, cant put the words together on how, but i know you did.

six: mountain ridge was our home, that piece is always part of the soul. you made it fun and taught me to get passionate about things and to share that passion with everyone.

seven: your goals are way too high, and you sometimes get worried over nothing. but you taught me that not everything is "ehhh its fine" stress is healthy, good for the soul, and runs our lives. my goals are getting bigger.

my soul has been seen by these people
they created my soul
but so did little people

number eight is that kid that i can never remember his name,
but he doesnt care, we say hi to each other anyway

nine is teachers that care

ten the way my mom cries, then becomes a boss a$$ and brushes herself off

eleven books

twelve you sit by me in math, i force you to stay after with me a lot. youre cute as a button and nice to everyone.

thirteen that lady that works at roxberry and makes my smoothie just right

fourteen sun dresses

fifteen chick that i barely know but always asks for advice

souls are delicate,
thanks for making mine
its not done yet
never will be complete
but the pieces i find along the way
are the best ones

xox


3 comments: